Clinics and Practitioners Biofeedback Alternative
Provides theoretical background and empirical studies by researcher on improving cognitive abilities in brain injured, learning disabled, and ADD populations.
Top: Health: Alternative: Biofeedback: Clinics and Practitioners
- Neurotherapy Centers - Neurotherapy Centers are multi-disciplinary treatment centers specializing in the treatment of chronic conditions.
- Minnesota Neurotherapy Institute - Neurotherapy uses neuro-technology combined with traditional therapies to clinics and practitioners enhance growth and change. St. Louis Park, MN.
- Joe A. Thomas - Services provided include psychotherapy, biofeedback and neurofeedback.
- Boston Neurofeedback Ctr, PC - Clinic in Burlington, Massachusetts provides articles, explanations, and lists of conditions treated.
- Crossroads Institute - Offers neurotherapy, biofeedback, and retraining the brain for biofeedback maximum potential. alternative Arizona.
- Austin Biofeedback and EEG Neurofeedback Center - Provider for medical, mental, and emotional health. An overview of alternative the practices and procedures of the clinic.
- Health Psychology and Medicine, and the A.D.D. Institute - Specializes in drugless treatment for a variety of psychophysiologically related clinics and practitioners disorders, including pain, headache, and hyperactivity therapy. Also offers clinics and practitioners a wide spectrum of services in individual, couples, and clinics and practitioners family counseling.
- EEG Biofeedback Institute Czech Republic - Offers clinical practice for ADD.
- Center for Health Psychology - Provides theoretical background and empirical studies by researcher on improving biofeedback cognitive abilities in brain injured, learning disabled, and ADD populations.
MySQL - Cache Direct