Pediatrics Medical Specialties Medicine
A comprehensive resource of journals, continuing medical education, textbook reviews, clinical practice guidelines and separate, searchable databases of conditions for pediatricians and patients.
Top: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics
- Top/Health/Child Health
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Chronic Illness/Pediatric
- PediatricsKerala.com - A comprehensive site dealing with many aspects of medicine Pediatrics and its relative topics. Information for the medicine public and Pediatrician.
- Medscape Pediatrics - Free full-text articles, daily medical news, continuing medical medical specialties education medical specialties credits, resources and databases.
- PediHeart - Free membership for health professionals provides access to medical information medical specialties on congenital heart diseases.
- Pediatric Development and Behavior - Information on the medical aspects of child development and behavior pediatrics for physicians, psychologists, teachers, therapists, and parents.
- PedTalk - A mailing list for discussion of managed care, medical specialties running a practice, technological resources, and clinical discussions. medical specialties Includes archives and joining instructions.
- General Pediatrics - A comprehensive resource of journals, continuing medical education, textbook reviews, clinical practice guidelines and separate, searchable databases of conditions for pediatricians and patients.
- Paediatric Infectious Diseases - Directory for doctors and other health professionals interested in this field and those of immunology and tropical medicine. Includes update details and team profiles.
- Harriet Lane Links - A searchable directory of pediatric resources, with entries edited and pediatrics maintained by staff at Johns Hopkins University.
- Crash Cards - A pocket-sized reference guide with critical information for pediatric resuscitation. Can be used on ambulances, in any clinic or hospital.
- PediatricLinx.com - News in pediatric medicine for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Daily email newsletter available.
- A to Z of Pediatric Primary Care - Search for the most recent journal editorials, review medical specialties articles, consensus or policy statements, guidelines, analysis and medical specialties evidence-based-medicine evaluations.
- Pediatric Oncall - Features disease information, clinical problems, case reports and teaching files, with diagnostic tools and conference schedules. The physician-only section requires free registration.
MySQL - Cache Direct