United States Education Osteopathy Medicine
Serving the administration, faculty, and students of the 19 member osteopathic medical schools through its centralized application service, government relations, finance, communications, and research/information departments.
Top: Health: Medicine: Osteopathy: Education: United States
American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine - Serving the administration, faculty, and students of the 19 member osteopathic medical schools through its centralized application service, government relations, finance, communications, and research/information departments.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine - Information offered on the academic programs offered, catalog, and history of the College.
- The Osteopathic Home Page - Resource for information on conditions treated, case history studies and research papers.
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine - Emphasizing the early introduction of clinical experience that focuses on primary care.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine - Describes the academic programs, admissions and financial aid, research, internships education and residency programs. Includes a student life and alumni section.
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine - Training for primary care physicians in rural West Virginia and osteopathy Appalachia.
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine - Founded in 1892 KCOM was the first college of osteopathic medicine. Provides information on the comprehensive medical education, research, and healthcare offered.
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine - About the college, osteopathic medicine, student affairs, admission education information, graduate programs and graduate medical education.
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine - Provides a clinically integrated, learning-centered, osteopathic medical education. united states Includes course applications and information on osteopathy.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine - About the curriculum, departments, news, events and publications, education map and travel directions.
- Western University of Health Sciences - A private college of osteopathic medicine and medical education school located education in downtown Pomona, California.
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine - Campus information including a guided tour, web cam osteopathy and admissions/course united states information.
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine - Information on osteopathic medical education, osteopathic medical research, education curriculum, admissions, osteopathy offered at this Biddeford, Maine college.
- American College of Osteopathic Pain Management and Scleroptherapy - Sclerotherapy, prolotherapy (proliferative therapy), stimulates the body\\'s nature united states healing education processes to strengthen joints weakened by traumatic united states or over-use education injury. Based in Wilmington, Delaware.
- University of North Texas Health Science Center - College of Osteopathic Medicine - Programs of education, research, patient care, and community united states service. osteopathy Located in Forth Worth.
- Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine - Information on the college and admission procedure.
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine - Academics, admissions, alumni, community, professional and student information on this united states Ft. Lauderdale, FL college.
MySQL - Cache Direct