Cryosurgery Surgery Medicine
April 14, 1996 article about cryotherapy to prevent blindness in children with severe retinopathy of prematurity (ROP), from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Top: Health: Medicine: Surgery: Cryosurgery
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Cancer/Genitourinary/Prostate
- Cryosurgery in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer - Article by Duke K. Bahn, MD. Part of medicine the Cancer medicine News on the Net.
- Cryotherapy Australia - Detailed information about cryotherapy, a minimally invasive procedure designed to cure prostate cancer in the early stages. Includes the results and benefits, a FAQs and information about Dr. Neil Godon, a practicing Urologist in Cairns, Australia.
- Gary Onik, M.D. - Provides details of procedures at Florida Hospital/Celebration Health, with research medicine findings, FAQ, and patient information.
- Cryotherapy for Hepatic Colorectal Carcinoma Metastases - For liver tumors secondary to colon cancer. Ellis Fischel Cancer cryosurgery Center, University of Missouri Health Sciences Center.
- Cryosurgical Ablation Of The Prostate: TwoYear ProstateSpecific Antigen And Biopsy Results - A 1995 paper by Cohen, Miller, Rooker, and Shuman at Medical College of Pennsylvania.
- Proceedings from the 10th World Congress of Cryosurgery - Links to over 100 summaries of papers presented surgery in 1998.
- Cryo Forum - A forum for sharing knowledge among Cryosurgeons and cryosurgery the public. cryosurgery Many abstracts and papers included in cryosurgery various cryosurgical specialities.
- Cryotherapy For Devastating Eye Disease - April 14, 1996 article about cryotherapy to prevent cryosurgery blindness in children with severe retinopathy of prematurity cryosurgery (ROP), from the Children\'s Hospital of Philadelphia.
MySQL - Cache Direct