History Nursing Health
Fosters the importance of history in guiding the future of nursing. Membership and conference information, online gift shop, and nursing history calendar. Also provides photographs of the graves of historically significant nurses with short biographies.
Top: Health: Nursing: History
- Top/Society/History/By Topic/Social History/Health
- Top/Society/History/By Topic/Science/Medicine
- Beyond Bed Pans - "The Life of a Late Nineteenth Century Young Nurse". A story by former nurse Mary Roberts Rinehart, of what awaited new nursing recruits in 1893.
- Nursing: In the United States - Article by Lillian D. Wald referencing dates and descriptions of nursing nursing associations, services and organizations.
- Center for the Study of Nursing History - Historical scholarship on health care history and nursing in nursing the United States.
- Virginia Nursing History - Highlights pertaining to the history of nursing schools, health programs and history organizations in Virginia from the 1890\'s health to present.
- Voices from the Past: Visions of the Future - Nurses\\' Associated Alumnae of the United States and history Canada, health history page.
- Nurhis-L - An international mailing list for the discussion of nursing history.
- A Journey Through Time - An online scrapbook for University of Virginia Medical nursing and Nursing Alumni.
- History of African-Americans in White - A nurse educator\'s research and findings about early health African-American nurses.
- Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry - Established in 1991 at the University of Virginia nursing for the nursing preservation of the history of Nursing. nursing Online photographs and a nursing highlighted collection.
- About Nurses and Nursing - A collection of net links on nursing history and notable health nurses, from About.com.
- The Virtual Nurses' Memorial - Dedicated to nurses who have died in the line of history duty.
- History of Nursing Slides - Online slides, from the Concepts of Nursing Course given at Montgomery County Community College. The topic, "Duties of the Floor Nurse 1887", makes for interesting reading.
- From the Decline/Dark Ages to Rebirth/Renaissance of Nursing - Describes nursing conditions and influences during the late Middle Ages and Renaissance.
- My Beloved Poilus - Letters from France from 1914 written by a Canadian nurse. Several pictures depicting scenes during the war are featured on the site.
- Cherry Ames Series - Devoted to the juvenile series about a mystery-solving history nurse, written by Helen Wells and Julie Tatham, history from 1943 to 1968.
- An 1895 Look At Nursing - Excerpt from "Ambulance Work and Nursing" provides an history enlightening look health at the nursing environment of the history day.
- Men in American Nursing History - From prehistory to the present, an informative review. history Includes suggestions history for further reading.
- Nursing History Digitization Project - A collection of photographs and documents from nursing schools, pertaining health to the history of nursing education in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Zwerdling Nursing Archives - Some very unique historic art and postcards of Nursing, medical, history and healthcare.
- Nurses Uniforms Past and Present - Provides a growing image gallery of Nurses Uniforms nursing from the health \\'30s to the present. An interesting nursing resource for historians and health costume designers. Includes useful nursing links.
- National League for Nursing - A timeline of the history of the National League for Nursing, the pioneers in nursing education.
- Black Nurses in History - Is both an excellent bibliography and guide to health online resources.
- American Association for the History of Nursing - Fosters the importance of history in guiding the future of health nursing. Membership and conference information, online gift shop, and nursing health history calendar. Also provides photographs of the graves of health historically significant nurses with short biographies.
- Nursing Practice Act - The Armstrong Act of 1903 - An account of the development of the role health and title of registered nurses in the U.S.
- My Aunt, My Hero - The story of Helen Fairchild, RN, a nurse nursing in Flanders health during the Battle of Passchendaele 1917. nursing Written by Mrs Fairchild health Rote, her niece.
MySQL - Cache Direct