Alternative Organizations Health
Non-profit organization created to advance the development, dissemination and utilization of knowledge about applied psychophysiology and biofeedback. Based in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
Top: Health: Organizations: Alternative
- International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA) - Dedicated to upholding standards of quality, professionalism and ethics at health all levels of NLP Certification training.
- Psychophysical Therapists Guild of Australia - Association of health care professionals offering psychophysical healing health and hypnotherapy in Australia.
- International Union for the Natural Health, Complementary and Alternative Medicine Professions (IUNHCAMP) - Organization dedicated to improving the working conditions and the health of American workers. Based in West Hills, California.
- Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (CSTA/NA) - Non-profit organization created for the support, recognition, registration, and as organizations a referral service for certified Craniosacral Therapists and students.
- Artemisia: Anthroposophically Extended Medicine (AEM) - Promotes a holistic approach to medicine beginning with fundamental medical health and therapeutic training, then adding spiritual scientific studies outlined by health Rudolf Steiner. Members are medical professionals striving for greater insight health and therapeutic skill
- Touch for Health Kinesiology Association - Classes and instructors, books, charts. Based in New Carlisle, Ohio.
- Integrative Medicine Alliance - Non-profit dedicated to raising the quality of healthcare in New England by bridging the gap between alternative and conventional medicine. Online membership directory.
- Mind Body Spirit Connected - Association for holistic practitioners based in Cleveland, Ohio, organizations offers member events and member contact information.
- American Association for Health Freedom - The political voice for health care practitioners who organizations use nutritional and other complementary therapies in patient organizations care.
- European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy - Includes registration for a free online journal, details health of the E/S/C/O/P, membership, legislative issues, publications and health links.
- Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) - Association of professional natural and traditional therapists working organizations in the area of health care and preventative organizations medicine. Search member practitioners list.
- Certified Natural Health Professionals of North Carolina - Promotes balanced living and disease prevention in North Carolina.
- International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP) - Supports Reiki practitioners. Based in Winchester, Massachusetts.
- American Association of Alternative Therapists (ASAT) - Information about the profession, ASAT C.O.R.E. counseling, certification organizations courses, and organizations Elfinstone College.
- Physicians' Association for Anthroposophical Medicine (PAAM) - Sponsors lectures, conferences and educational events to promote Anthroposophical Medicine. health Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- MedBioWorld - Links to alternative and complementary associations and databases.
- Association of Vision Educators - National organization of natural vision improvement professionals. Information on natural vision improvement methods, conferences and seminars, journal and member practitioners.
- Health Action Network Society - Non-profit consumer organization investigates all methods, types and organizations systems of preventative health care and natural organizations therapeutics (including natural remedies in alternative medicine and organizations health care). Based in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
- American Holistic Nurses Association - Provides membership, certification and conference information, online chat and message boards.
- Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB) - Non-profit organization created to advance the development, dissemination and utilization alternative of knowledge about applied psychophysiology and biofeedback. Based in Wheat alternative Ridge, Colorado.
- American Herbalists Guild - Non-profit educational organization representing herbalists. Provides peer-review in alternative U.S. for alternative professional herbalists specializing in the medicinal alternative use of plants. Based alternative in Canton, Georgia.
MySQL - Cache Direct