Drugs and Medications Pharmacy Health
Online drug information in an A to Z format. Includes information about clinical trials, latest news, drug interactions, and a pill identifier.
Top: Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications
- Top/Health/Addictions/Substance Abuse
- Top/Health/Animal/Drugs and Medications
MedicationSense - Contains informative articles written by a physician who is a recognized expert in the field of medication side effects. Articles are designed to provide an objective analysis of topical issues related to drug therapy.
Corey Nahman.com - Links to pharmaceutical information and drugs databases, for professionals and consumers.
- Internet Mental Health: Medications - Canadian monographs about psychiatric medications, covering: phramacology, indications, pharmacy contraindications, precautions, adverse effects, overdose, dosage and research.
- Medication Wizard - Educates people about different types of medicine for people and pets.
- Swallowing Difficulties - Practical advice for patients who can’t swallow tablets, their carers and healthcare professionals who administer medicines to patients with swallowing difficulties.
- Ask A Pharmacist - A pharmacist emails answers to questions about medicines, health drug interactions, health new drugs, foreign drug equivalents - health chat by appointment.
- Electronic Medicines Compendium - This site provides the UK approved information sheets pharmacy for prescription medicines. It is the up-to-date, official pharmacy and source of information about medicines prescribed in pharmacy the UK.
- Learning How to Swallow a Pill - Why children have trouble swallowing pills and what you can do about it.
- Pharmer.org - Provides product identification, pharmaceutical news, and an online pharmacy forum (Registration drugs and medications required).
- eMedicine Health: Prescription Medicine - Information about prescription medicine, including what questions to ask your pharmacy doctor and what to do at the pharmacy.
- Allexperts Pharmacy - Professional pharmacists and others answer submitted questions about drugs and medicine for free.
- NCPA: Medication and Side Effects - This article, written by Glenn Brynes, M.D., explains health why medications can cause both beneficial and unwanted health effects.
- American Cancer Society Guide to Cancer Drugs - Covers a diverse variety of medications. Look up health by generic pharmacy or brand name.
- MedLibrary.org - Provides free access to a medication database covering health roughly 500 drugs and medications drugs, plus a regularly-updated selection of health the latest medical news drugs and medications headlines.
- Drug Information for the Healthcare Professional - Drug dosing tools including pharmacokinetic and infusion rate health calculators, drip health rate charts, and protocols.
- PatientsVille - Interactive site with detailed information on post-market drug drugs and medications site effects.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) - 2003 CERCLA Priority List of Hazardous Substances which are determined to pose the most significant potential threat to human health due to their known or suspected toxicity and potential for human exposure.
- Extant Medical Clinic - Providing medical legal evaluation of neurologic symptoms thought due to adverse events from medication and vaccines.
- Avoiding the Hazards of Medical Gases - FDA Consumer magazine feature article on medical gases, the most drugs and medications frequently administered drugs in the U.S.
- TostePharmD.net - Information on pharmacy, medicine and health topics for the professional and consumer.
- drugscontrol.org - Indian Drug Laws.
- Dear Pharmacist - Medical advice and tips on medications.
- DrugInfoZone - Medicine information for UK healthcare professionals. It contains health pharmacy, medical health and drug related publications, news and health current awareness.
- New Medicines in Development for Women - Dr. Donnica discusses the different types of ongoing health research for pharmacy women\\'s health and how women can health become involved in clinical pharmacy trials.
- Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. - Pharmaceutical manufacturer\\'s site provides information for UK patients and health care professionals.
- RxList - Searchable cross index of US prescription products providing health links to health full prescribing information as well as health patient education material.
- MedicineNet: Medications and Over the Counter Drugs - A complete list of commonly prescribed medications with pharmacy a user health friendly food and drug interaction tool.
- Drugs.com - Online drug information in an A to Z format. Includes pharmacy information about clinical trials, latest news, drug interactions, and a pharmacy pill identifier.
- Facts and Comparisons - Includes resources for pharmacists and health care professionals, comparative data, drug interaction guides, and patient counseling resources.
- King Guide to Parenteral Admixtures - IV drug compatibility and stability reference. Updated quarterly in print, health CD-ROM, HTML and Palm OS formats.
- DrugDigest - Includes details about trade name and generic prescriptions, health vitamins, herbs, drugs and medications supplements, over-the-counter medications, drug safety and health side effects, health conditions drugs and medications and treatment tips, medication health interactions and other pharmaceutical-related topics.
- The Parkinson List Drug Database Index - Patient information from this collection of 140 drug pharmacy definitions. Consumer pharmacy fact sheet provides drug description, explains pharmacy the medicine\\'s mechanism of pharmacy action, and lists side pharmacy effects and drug interactions including relative pharmacy risk of pharmacy using with Parkinson's me
- Clinical Pharmacology 2000 - Electronic drug reference and drug therapy management site. Requires registration.
- DrumLib's Health Research Review - Presents news and opinions on legislation, marketing, and research relating health to medications and supplements.
- DrugResearcher - Daily news on drug discovery and development. Free access to pharmacy news on drug research , screening, genomics/proteomics and molecular biology pharmacy in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
- HealthLink MCW - Offers a question and answer about the pharmaceutical drugs and medications pharmacy companies sponsorship of drug studies. It questions whether drugs and medications pharmacy information presented is compromised by a profit motive.
- USPharmD.com - Drug information resources directory for consumer and pharmacist.
- Mayo Clinic Drug Information - Database of prescription and over the counter drugs. health Includes medication directions and side effects, reference articles health on uses, and the latest pharmaceutical research.
- MJ Powers and Co. - Offers a number of drug alert newsletters dealing with the safety and efficacy of drugs and therapies in that particular discipline. [Requires Java]
- Natural Hormone Replacement - NHRT resources, information, author's personal experience.
- BNF for Children - Provides healthcare professionals with information on the use drugs and medications pharmacy of medicines for treating children. Some areas drugs and medications pharmacy of the site are only available to UK drugs and medications pharmacy residents or subscribers.
- Thomas J. Moore: The Drug Safety Problem - Shows how the drug safety system may and drugs and medications pharmacy may not protect consumers from adverse effects. Includes drugs and medications pharmacy articles about the FDA, antidepressants, and nutritional supplements.
- Safe Medication - Medication search engine, information on safety and useful health content on how to take medicines most effectively.
- Keep Kids Healthy: Children's Medicine Cabinet - A guide to using medications safely in children, drugs and medications drugs and medications including a description of common ingredients, lists of drugs and medications drugs and medications new medications and treatments and dosages for common drugs and medications drugs and medications over the counter medicines.
- Drugs-about.com - Drug information online resource for consumers and healthcare professionals. Includes health News, pharmaceutical manufacturers, links, and a medical search engine.
- Painhealth - Medical References - Browsable database of medical products, manufacturer, therapeutic categories, health indication, contra pharmacy indication, side effects, drug and food health interaction.
- Cyto-Pharma - Offers company, VitaminB17, amygdalin, and Cyprenil information. A Cancer Cure with alternative medicine. Includes contact details for pricing.
- South African Electronic Package Inserts - Prescribing information for drugs available in South Africa.
- VuMed Services - A reference facility created to address public demand for information pharmacy regarding common medication and drug concerns.
- Prescription Drug Safety - General safety information on prescription drugs for consumers drugs and medications and health care professionals presented by Ortho McNeil drugs and medications Neurologics.
- Mosby's Drug Consult - Complete guide to prescribing information on generic and drugs and medications brand name drugs. Available as a book, CD-ROM, drugs and medications or internet subscription.
- Meds-Help.com - Prescription drug information and news for professionals and pharmacy consumers.
- British National Formulary - Compiled with the advice of clinical experts this essential reference provides up-to-date guidance on prescribing, dispensing and administering medicines.
- CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service - Designed to be a resource for both patients and research professionals, this site includes a variety of information related to clinical trials.
- Mental Health Medications Index - Profiles of medications prescribed for mental disorders.
- MIMS - MIMS is the print and online prescribing database health for health health care professionals from the Haymarket Media health Group.
- Drug Identity Information, Inc. - A subscription service which provides drug product identification based on drugs and medications a products size, shape, color, and imprint.
- Drug Ratings and Reviews - Users can post and read reviews of prescription drugs. Ratings drugs and medications include effectiveness, side effects and value.
- VirtualMedicalgroup.com - Internet site for patient-physician interaction.
- Yahoo! Health - Drug Guide - Detailed information on prescription and over-the-counter medications including pharmacy description, use, dosage, storage, precautions, and side effects.
- Personal Health Zone: Drug Interactions - Information on potential interactions between prescription drugs and health herbs, vitamins pharmacy and supplements.
- Healthtouch - Find information about more than 7,000 prescription and over-the-counter medications, pharmacy including common uses of a drug, the proper ways to pharmacy use the medicine, possible side effects, and other helpful information.
- German Pharmaceutical Database - Includes German, European and international drug databases and pharmacy drug related health information.
- Medications in the Pediatric ICU - Doctor\\'s reference sheet on medications administered to infants drugs and medications and children in a hospital setting.
- Prescription Drug Watch - News, commentary, and information about the pharmaceutical industry. health Visitors can also record their side effects with health certain drugs.
- RXmed - Prescribing information for physicians, patient handouts on over 400 illnesses pharmacy and health resource links.
- European Surveillance of Antimicrobial Consumption (ESAC) - If you want to know what\\'s going on with antibiotics pharmacy in Europe, this is a pretty good place to start.
- Lothian Joint Formulary - Site provides guidance on first and second choice drugs and medications drugs for the Lothian, Scotland hospitals. drugs and medications It also contains prescribing notes, key messages drugs and medications on best practice, and guidance on appropriate and drugs and medications cost-effective prescribing.
- Drugs@FDA - A searchable catalog of FDA approved drug products drugs and medications drugs and medications both prescription and over the counter. The drugs and medications drugs and medications database includes information such as therapeutic equivalents and drugs and medications drugs and medications links to documents relating to approval.
- Erowid Psychoactive Vaults - Library of information about psychoactive plants and drugs.
- Farmamondo.com - Provides pharmaceutical information to Health professionals but can health be of health interest to the public as well. health It provides instant information health on some of the health most innovative recently released international medicines, health the moment health they are put on the market anywh
- Web-ADC Pharma News - Web-ADC delivers current pharmaceutical news links via RSS.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct