Dyscalculia Conditions and Diseases Health
Dyscalculia is a specific learning disability in mathematics, caused by a difference in the way the brain processes information. Dyscalculia, like all learning differences, doesn't mean a kid is dumb or lazy. Memory exercises, modified assignments, using calculators, or special classes in school can help.
Top: Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Dyscalculia
- Top/Kids and Teens/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Learning Disabilities
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Math/Homework Help
- Dyscalculia - A personal account of the mathematical learning disability.
- Dyscalculia or Acalculia - Symptoms, causes, and resources available for dyscalculia.
- Dyscalculia.org - Information, symptoms, diagnosis, techniques, and other resources for dyscalculia people who dyscalculia have math disabilities.
MySQL - Cache Direct