Grammar English School Time
Fun game teaches pluralization. Help the cats find their way through the world of 'S' in a multiple choice and fill in the blanks games.
Top: Kids and Teens: School Time: English: Grammar
- Guide to Grammar and Writing - Contains scores of digital handouts on grammar and english English usage, computer-graded quizzes, and recommendations on writing english in various issues. [Acrobat Reader, sound card, and english PowerPoint recommended but not required.]
- The Plural Girls - Fun game teaches pluralization. Help the cats find english their way through the world of \\'S\\' in english a multiple choice and fill in the blanks english games.
- Education Place English - Focuses on grammar usage through game quizzes aimed school time at the correct grade level.
- Grammar: Parts of Speech - Free video-enhanced course includes example sentences and quizzes. school time [RealPlayer english or Windows Media plug-in]
- Nouns and Pronouns - Provides information on concrete, abstract, common, proper, compound, and collective school time nouns. Also goes over types of pronouns.
- Beginner's Tense Tests - English practice for beginning level students with quizzes. Answers available english under arrows.
- Schoolhouse Rock: Grammar Rock - Offers lyrics to songs that aid with grammar and parts school time of speech.
- Commonly Misused Words - Explains the difference between similar words with different school time meanings. [Adobe PDF file.][PDF]
- Grammar Gorillas - These animals need help identifying parts of speech.
- Interactive Quizzes - A collection of interactive multiple choice grammar and english reading quizzes.
- Daily Grammar - A series of free, on-line grammar lessons covers school time all school time the parts of speech, as well as school time punctuation.
- English Grammar - Describes the different parts of a sentence and english provides examples of correct and incorrect usage.
- Sentence Builder - Has helpful tips on parts of sentences.
- Rats - Features a game of adjectives and adverbs. [Requires english shockwave plugin]
- Stufun: Grammar - Provides grammar, dictionary, similar sounding words, and interactive grammar exercises.
- Grammar Bytes - An index of terms, rules, interactive exercises, and grammar handouts for grammar students and teachers.
- Grammar Glamour - Middle school students offer an overview of the school time parts school time of speech and basic rules.
- How to Use Articles (a/an/the) - Explains how to use definite and indefinite articles. Includes count and non-count nouns, geographical usage, \\'a\\' versus \'an\', and when not to use them.
- AniGrammar - Using graphics, quizzes and activities to teach about capitals, contractions, school time and nouns
MySQL - Cache Direct