Library of Congress Legislative Branch Government United States
Official site of the national library of the US. Basic and advanced catalog search including books, periodicals, photographs, images, and sound recordings. Sections for librarians, archivists and researchers.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Government: Legislative Branch: Library of Congress
Library of Congress - Official site of the national library of the US. Basic and advanced catalog search including books, periodicals, photographs, images, and sound recordings. Sections for librarians, archivists and researchers.
- Jefferson's Legacy - A brief history of the Library of Congress and a library of congress chronology of the collections with a selected bibliography on the library of congress library.
- Country Studies: Area Handbook Series - A continuing series of books prepared by the Federal Research government Division sponsored by the Department of the Army. This online government series presently contains studies of 100 countries.
- Library of Congress: Bicentenial Symposia - Biographies of speakers and commentators at the Frontiers government of the government Mind symposium.
- American Memory - Consists of primary source and archival materials relating government to American government culture and history, more than 7 government million digital items from government more than 100 historical government collections.
- World Treasures of the Library of Congress: Beginnings - Exhibition, divided into four sections: Introduction, Creating, Explaining and Ordering, library of congress and Recording the Past.
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped - Administers a free library program of braille and legislative branch recorded materials circulated to eligible borrowers.
- State Government Information - State government information by state, by meta indexes, legislative branch and legislative branch by associations provided by the Library of legislative branch Congress.
- America's Library - Stories and facts celebrate the library's 200th anniversary.
- Cataloging Directorate - Provides innovative and effective bibliographic control of the library of congress library of congress Library\\'s collections and leadership to the library and library of congress library of congress information communities in the development of cataloging theory library of congress library of congress and practice.
- U.S. Copyright Office Home Page - Office of public record for copyright registration and legislative branch deposit government of copyright material.
MySQL - Cache Direct