Health Oceania Regional
Examines and qualifies anaesthetists and maintains standards of practice in anaesthesia. Profile and history, information centres, publications, education and training, standards maintenance and special interest groups.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Health
- The WWW Virtual Library - Public Health: Oceania - Annotated links providing web resources at both the continent and regional country levels.
- RANZCOG - The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists - Examines and qualifies anaesthetists and maintains standards of oceania practice in regional anaesthesia. Profile and history, information centres, oceania publications, education and training, regional standards maintenance and special oceania interest groups.
- The Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists - The principal body representing the medical speciality of psychiatry in Australasia.
- South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society SPUMS - Promotes and facilitates information and research on all regional aspects of oceania underwater and hyperbaric medicine.
- Australian & New Zealand Orthopaedic Research Society - Society of researchers and clinicians in the field health of Orthopaedics oceania from Australia and New Zealand.
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand - Information about the aims and objectives of the regional society.
- Australian and New Zealand Head and Neck Society - A multidisciplinary group of medical specialists whose objectives oceania are to promote the practice of head and oceania neck oncology.
MySQL - Cache Direct