A comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including broad coverage of the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, solid earth, biosphere and human dimensions of global change.
Top: Science: Earth Sciences
- Active Earth - A web portal for the Earth sciences, providing access to news on recent earthquakes and volcanoes.
- National Research Council (U.S.) Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources - Scope includes atmospheric sciences, climate, oceanography, solid-earth sciences, radioactive waste management, polar research, environmental science and toxicology, natural disasters, and water science. Commission rep
- GeoRef Information System - Bibliographic database of geoscience literature.
- Geo-Glossary Online - Contains equivalent geological and geographical terms in four science languages (German, English, Norwegian and Dutch).
- E-Theater - NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Visualization Analysis Lab, E-Theater offers earth sciences presentations of the latest Earth Science Discoveries on a portable earth sciences large format, or IMAX screen.
- NASA - Earth Science Division - Research center focusing on ecosystem science technology, atmospheric earth sciences physics and chemistry, and airborne sensors. Includes earth sciences list of research projects, discoveries, education outreach efforts, earth sciences news, seminars, and publications.
- International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme - Programme is focused on acquiring basic scientific knowledge science about the science interactive processes of biology and chemistry science of the earth as science they relate to Global science Change.
- Agesearch - AgeSearch is a geoscientific search engine which identifies the geological time context of web searches, helping the user to estimate the stratigraphy of web searches.
- Earth Science Australia - Earth science resources, images, freeware for students and earth sciences teachers as well as general information about earth earth sciences science in Australia.
- USGS Publications and Data - Products from the U.S. Geological Survey.
- The Global Change Master Directory, Goddard Space Flight Center - A comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including broad coverage of the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, solid earth, biosphere and human dimensions of global change.
MySQL - Cache Direct