Education Medicine Health
Services for medical students and for professionals, including discounted book services, discounted phone services, and discounted electronics. This site targets practitioners in the USA.
Top: Health: Medicine: Education
- Top/Health/Animal/Veterinary Medicine/Education
- Masters Program in Molecular Medicine - Course is run under the auspices of the Faculty of medicine Health Sciences and the Institute of Molecular Medicine, Trinity medicine College Dublin.
- Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery - A nonprofit education and research organization. Its mission health is training health hand surgeons, supporting research, and informing health the public.
- MedicalStudent.com - A digital library of authoritative medical information for all students medicine of medicine.
- Medical University of Gdansk - English Division - Information about the medical studies in English for education foreign students. medicine Admission criteria. Curricula. Basic medical and education clinical science.
- How Stuff Works: Becoming a Medical Doctor - Complete guide detailing steps to become a medical health doctor, written education by a doctor, with many terms health explained.
- End of Life Physician Education Resource Center - EPERC is the medical educator resource for peer-reviewed education end of life teaching materials, recommended books and education articles, upcoming conferences, and training and funding opportunities.
- National Institute of Education - Offers courses and programs for the UMAT health professional examinations. medicine Australia.
- Education for Medical Occupations - Offers educational and career information resources for a education wide variety of occupations in the medical field.
- How to Choose a Medical Specialty - Assists medical students in choosing a medical specialty. Rate health multiple "I tend to..." statements, then a rank order list health of specialties will be generated based on likes and dislikes.
- Physician Credentials - Information on Credentialing from the American Medical Association.
- NPR : First-Year Med Students Enter the 'Gross' Lab - A visit to the first day of gross health anatomy lab. medicine Part one of a series following health first-year medical students. NPR\\'s medicine Melissa Block reports. health [10:31 streaming audio broadcast]
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - Non-profit foundation provides details of programs to improve international health professional education.
- The Harvard School of Public Health - Offers a part-time, non-residential Master of Science in education healthcare management for physicians.
- Studentdoc - Online resources for medical students, with a special education emphasis on practice questions and exams for basic education and clinical science courses.
- Doctor Digest - Medical doctors can review electronic medical information resources available education in any of the following media: browsable WWW sites, or education downloadable datasets and software, or on CD-ROMS.
- Medical Texts - Online medical texts in a variety of specialties medicine are available education to view or download.
- Doctor's Guide - Medical and pharmacological news, case studies and specialty and subspecialty-specific updates on latest in treatment and research.
- Emergency Clinical Guide - A comprehensive educational and reference resource for medical medicine and nursing students. Includes eponyms, acronyms, ABG calculator, medicine physical exam basics.
- Resource Room at Massachusetts General Hospital - Bibliography, support groups for cancer
- Stratos Institute for Healthcare Performance - Offering continuing education video programs on clinical and medicine operational topics medicine for nurses, physicians, and other healthcare medicine professionals in the U.S. medicine and Canada.
- Genetic Counselling Courses - Graduate Diploma and Masters of Science at University education of Newcastle, education NSW, Australia.
- Medscape Med Students - Medical updates, weekly "grand-rounds" type cases including pathological education slides and medicine discussions with up-to-date references. Free PalmOS education applications, including ePharmacopoeia.
- Student Doctor Network - Guide to getting into medical and dental schools. education Includes information, education links and a message board.
- The BookMarc - Services for medical students and for professionals, including health discounted book health services, discounted phone services, and discounted health electronics. This site health targets practitioners in the health USA.
- School of Health Services Administration Dalhousie University - Located in Nova Scotia, Canada. Offers information about health the school, its programs and a newsletter.
- Flesh and Bones - For medical students and instructors. Includes free MCQs, education sample chapters education and images from leading medical textbooks, education plus competitions and games.
- Endo-Surgery Institute - About the certified and non-certified programs and distant learning delivery medicine systems offered by this facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Medics Away - UK company able to organise electives in India, health Kenya and education Peru.
- Association for Hospital Medical Education - A national nonprofit professional organization involved in the health continuum of education medical education.
- Microsurgery Training Program - Basic Microsurgical Course (40 hours), Advanced Course (12 hours), Microsurgery health Laboratory, Indiana University Medical Center.
- Clinical Science Doctoral Program at The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center - The doctoral program is for clinicians and other medicine health care professionals pursuing academic careers in clinical medicine investigation and health services research.
- Healthprofessions.com - Educational resources relating to the healthcare industry. Many medicine specialties are listed with a brief summary of medicine responsibilities, educational requirements, and schools offering these programs.
- The Virtual Autopsy - Autopsy cases, anatomy and physiology information and images from Leicester health University.
- NPR : Lessons from the Gross Anatomy Lab - As final exams approach for freshman medical students medicine at the University of Maryland, they reflect on medicine what they\\'ve learned in the gross anatomy lab. medicine NPR\\'s Melissa Block visits the lab in the medicine second of a series about gross anatomy and medicine body donation. [12:05
- Education Center of Association Endosurgery of Tatarstan - Noncommercial public organization, which was created with the purpose to medicine support the development of endoscopic surgery and gynaecology in Russia.
- TIPS: Tufts Interns Preparing Students. Guide For Future Dietetic Interns - Provides future dietetic interns with information and advice health about the education dietetic internship application process.
MySQL - Cache Direct