Bullying Emotional Health and Wellbeing
A site that gives the signs, symptoms, theories and treatment suggestions for children in school and adults in the workplace. Deals with bullying and abuse among teens.
Top: Kids and Teens: Health: Emotional Health and Wellbeing: Bullying
- Anti Bullying Network - Information for young people, parents and teachers on tackling bullying bullying within schools.
- School Bully Online - Offers advice and suggestions for dealing with bullying in various bullying situations, plus related links.
- Bullying UK - Read questions on bullying from real kids, and emotional health and bullying wellbeing get answers to problems.
- Peer Abuse Know More - A site that gives the signs, symptoms, theories health and treatment health suggestions for children in school and health adults in the workplace. health Deals with bullying and health abuse among teens.
- Dealing With Bullies - Find out why bullies act the way they health do and how to stop them from picking health on you.
- Bullystop - Advice, support, and help for the targets of health bullying, students and bullies, mainly in the Fenland, health UK area. Includes links to more information and health help line numbers.
- Bullying.org - Includes many stories, poems, and drawings.
- Let's Talk About Bullying - Takes a look at what different people do emotional health and wellbeing when they meet a bully and why people emotional health and wellbeing act the way they do.
- Stop Bullying Now! - US Department of Health and Human Services offers health flash movies, health games, and information about bullying and health how to prevent it.
- What's Bullying - Information on bullying and what to do if you or a friend is being bullied.
- Bristol Antie-Bully - Resources for victims of school bullying including links health and phone numbers of child hotlines.
- Bullying Online: Advice to Pupils - Tells what bullying is, what to do in school or emotional health and wellbeing on the bus and how to handle threats on your emotional health and wellbeing cell phone or the internet. Includes email and youth services emotional health and wellbeing numbers in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Equalitiy Rules - Talks about respecting others whether male or female bullying and standing health up for those who are put bullying down. Bilingual site. English health and French.
- Kids Against Bullying - Learn about how to respond to bullying by health participating in health games, viewing webisodes, and listening to health real life stories.
- Young People, Children and Bullying - Discusses who gets bullied, what to do, and who to emotional health and wellbeing tell.
- Cope With Bullies - Weblog offers help for teens that are bullied at school. Learn how to cope with the effects.
- No Bully - Explains what bullying is, why kids do it, emotional health and health wellbeing why some kids get bullied, and what to emotional health health and wellbeing do. Includes where to find help in New emotional health health and wellbeing Zealand, and a 24-hour helpline number.
- Bullying. No way! - Resource in Australia to assist students and teachers to make informed responses to bullying and harassment in the school environment.
- Let's Stop Bullying: Advice for Young People - Explains what to do if you or someone health you know bullying is being bullied, and how to health get help.
- Bullies and Bullying - A look at what makes people bullies, how they pick health their victims, and how to deal with them.
- The Red Balloon Learner Centres - Includes advice, letters and stories for those who are being health bullied. Located in Cambridge, Norwich and London, UK.
- Anti-bullying Information For Pupils - Clear instructions on what to do if someone health bullies you.
- Bully Web - Anti-Bullying events for young people by young people. Strategies to tackle the bully and bullying itself.
MySQL - Cache Direct