Mummies Archaeology Social Studies School Time
Photographs and descriptions of remains found in Europe, China, Egypt and South America. Includes an explanation of both intentional and accidental mummification.
Top: Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: Archaeology: Mummies
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Social Studies/Cultures
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Social Studies/History/By Time Period/Ancient History
- NOVA Online: Mummies 101 - Photographs and descriptions of remains found in Europe, social studies China, archaeology Egypt and South America. Includes an explanation social studies of both archaeology intentional and accidental mummification.
- Mummies Unwrapped - A ThinkQuest project presents illustrated information about bodies that have been intentionally or accidentally preserved in sand, tar, mud, ice or peat. Includes a reference crypt and a mummy recipe.
- Questions About Mummies and Bog Bodies - Dr Dig provides answers about Tollund Man, Ötzi archaeology the Ice mummies Man, and why mummification in Egypt archaeology took 70 days.
- NOVA Online: The Takla Makan Mummies - Features illustrated details of these 3000-year-old bodies found in a social studies remote Chinese desert.
- Ice Mummies - Archaeological expedition in search of frozen sacrifices on archaeology the summit social studies of Sara Sara in Peru.
- Bodies of the Bogs - An illustrated feature from Archaeology on the remains archaeology of many social studies hundreds of people which have come archaeology to light during peat social studies cutting in northwestern Europe.
MySQL - Cache Direct