Imaging Science Methods and Techniques Science
Rigorously extends information theory to the optimization of end-to-end imaging systems to provide the best possible pictures for the least data.
Top: Science: Methods and Techniques: Imaging Science
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/Vision
- Top/Business/Healthcare/Products and Services/Diagnostic
- Top/Business/Industrial Goods and Services/Optics
- Digirad - Gamma cameras for nuclear medicine imaging and solid science state nuclear imaging science medicine technology by Digirad.
- Confocal Imaging - Explains how the confocal microscope improves getting better imaging science focused methods and techniques images than fluorescent light viewing devices. imaging science Includes sample methods and techniques photos and a list of applications imaging science for this technique.
- NIH Image - Download and documentation for public domain image processing and analysis program developed for the Macintosh, by the National Institute of Mental Health at Bethesda, MD.
- Soft Imaging System - Image analysis software and hardware for machine vision, science image processing, science medical imaging, biometric and metallographical applications.
- Carlson Center for Imaging Science - Provides overview of imaging and color sciences, research methods and techniques methods and techniques topics, training from short distance learning to postgraduate methods and techniques methods and techniques degrees and resources. At the Rochester methods and techniques methods and techniques Institute of Technology, NY.
- Data Processing Research Team - Group engaged in methods, models and algorithms for data processing and visualization for x-ray, gamma and infrared. Includes examples of filtration, publications and details of XrayScan software available from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Image Processing Basics - Features applets and tutorials covering resolutions, aliasing, transforms, histogram equalization, and graylevel mapping.
- Clinical Imaging Processing - Image processing software for medical researchers.
- Retinex Image Processing - Provides description and examples for the new non-linear image enhancement technique called the Multi-scale retinex.
- SIAM Activity Group on Imaging Science - Offers discussion with scientists and engineers of mathematical and computational science aspects of imaging, through the Society for Industrial and Applied science Mathematics, based in Philadelphia, PA.
- Poynton's Gamma and Color FAQs - Questions and articles on various image and color coding techniques and issues.
- XRT - X-Ray Technologies - Site explaining PCI using an X-ray ultra microscope, with resolution science of 150nm, \\'in-air\\' phase contrast radiography systems, and image processing science software. Commercialization and technology licenses from X-Ray Technologies, Mulgrave, Victoria, science Australia.
- ORNL Image Science and Machine Vision Group - From the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Application imaging science areas include biological sciences (e.g., mammography and tomography), imaging science law enforcement and forensics, military applications, and measurement imaging science and controls for industry.
- Visual Communication - Rigorously extends information theory to the optimization of imaging science end-to-end methods and techniques imaging systems to provide the best possible imaging science pictures for methods and techniques the least data.
- Video Imaging Borescope - Videoborescope for inspection of turbines, building forensic investigations and utilities.
MySQL - Cache Direct