Imaging Medicine Health
Developments internationally acceptable recommendations regarding (1) quantities and units of radiation and radioactivity; (2) procedures suitable for the measurement and application of these quantities in diagnostic radiology, radiation therapy, radiatio
Top: Health: Medicine: Imaging
- Top/Science/Physics/Medical Physics
- Top/Business/Healthcare/Products and Services/Diagnostic
- Top/Health/Medicine/Medical Specialties/Radiology
- Top/Science/Methods and Techniques/Imaging Science
- The NEMA Digital Imaging Standard for Medical Images - The Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) standard for imaging distributing and viewing any kind of medical image regardless of imaging the origin (radiology, dermatology, pathology, endoscopy etc.).
- Medical Image Processing - Resource for image processing in the medical field with links to algorithms, DICOM information, books and the free medical viewer MVE.
- Ann Arbor Thermography - Non-invasive infrared screening for breast cancer, pain and neurological medicine disorders in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements, Inc. - Developments internationally acceptable recommendations regarding (1) quantities and units of radiation and radioactivity; (2) procedures suitable for the measurement and application of these quantities in diagnostic radiology, radiation therapy, radiatio
- medicalimaging.org - Overview over the medical and budget advantages of imaging medical imaging.
- Society for Computer Applications in Radiology - Advances computer applications and information technology in medical imaging imaging through health education and research. It bridges the imaging gap between engineers and health scientists who develop the imaging systems and radiologists and technologists who health use them.
- Academy of Molecular Imaging - An organization promoting growth of molecular medicine. Site health contains news medicine items, upcoming meetings, the Society of health Non-Invasive Imagine in Drug medicine Development, a newsletter, and health an industry council.
- International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection - Disseminates information and advice on the potential health hazards of health exposure to non-ionizing radiation including, the optical radiations (ultraviolet, visible health and infrared - and lasers), static and time-varying electric and health magnetic fields and radiofre
MySQL - Cache Direct