Light and Optics Education Physics
A 3D interactive computer graphics system that instructors can use to help teach optics, and that students can use to simulate and visualize optical phenomena to help them learn about optics.
Top: Science: Physics: Education: Light and Optics
- Molecular Expressions: Images from the Microscope - Features hundreds of photomicrographs (photographs through the microscope) physics of everything from superconductors and high-tech materials to physics ice cream and beer. Also includes tutorials physics about microscopy and optics.
- Reflections In Choppy Water - Why does light reflecting off a lake or education ocean appear to be "smeared" into a long education strip?.
- WebTOP - A 3D interactive computer graphics system that instructors can use light and optics to help teach optics, and that students can use to light and optics simulate and visualize optical phenomena to help them learn about light and optics optics.
- How Stuff Works: Light - Seven-segment detailed explanation uses drawings and animations to show how light works and how photons are generated, with many related links.
- Cool Cosmos - Offers lessons and activities for infrared light. education Also, includes has online tutorials, games and graphic education galleries that related to this topic.
- Moiré Phenomenon - A book and a downloadable moire demonstration kit physics for printing physics on transparencies.
- Tux Teaches Photonics - A collection of information, lessons and quizzes about education photonics, taught by Tux.
- Optical Fibres Project - How optical fibers work, and information on reflection, light and optics refraction, Snell\\'s Law, total internal reflection and critical light and optics angles.
- Optics for Kids - An overview of the basics of optics suitable education for elementary school children. Also discusses careers education in science and engineering.
- Polarized Light - Fascinating facts about polarized light, from rainbows to physics beetles, from Viking navigation to LCD displays. physics Myths and truth about polarized sunglasses. Also physics a shop with polarized-only items.
- Oatmeal Box Pinhole Photography - Photo gallery plus directions to make a pinhole camera, take pictures and develop them. Also, links to other pinhole camera sites.
- Fraunhofer Lines - Prominent lines in the spectrum of the sun physics are shown, light and optics together with their corresponding wavelengths.
- Optics Exercises and Tutorial - (Univ of Florida). A sample electronic lecture or worksheet.
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) - Learn about the scanning electron microscope and its light and optics education uses.
MySQL - Cache Direct