Fraud Health Issues
Exposes diet fraud, rip-offs and scams and allows consumers to file complaints and even join class action lawsuits against companies that market fraudulent products and devices.
Top: Society: Issues: Health: Fraud
- Top/Health/Resources/Consumer Information
- Top/Health/Alternative/Opposing Views
- Recognizing Fraud in Health Care - List of resources and links related to various fraud kinds of health health care fraud.
- New Jersey AIDS Health Fraud Task Force - Identifies the promotion of an AIDS related health product, treatment fraud or service that is known to be false, unproven, or fraud potentially harmful.
- HealthWatcher.net - Provides several recourses related to health fraud including issues books and articles.
- File a Complaint - Better business bureau online accepts your complains and health forwards them fraud to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Health Care Fraud Report - Features a broad range of health care fraud fraud and abuse issues issues in the private insurance industry, fraud managed care organizations, federal issues and state programs.
- AIDS Fraud Task Force - Advice and information on how to evaluate HIV health products or fraud treatments to prevent fraud.
- Bureau of Health Professions - Manages and provides access to the National Practitioner Data Bank, the Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank, and the Federal Credentialing Program.
- Protecting Yourself Against Health Fraud - U. S. Food and Drug Administration Center fraud for Food issues Safety and Applied Nutrition provides a fraud guide to health care issues practices and products that fraud may be fraudulent.
- National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association - Issue-based organization for the detection, investigation, and prosecution issues of health health care fraud.
- MedlinePlus: Health Fraud - Focuses on health fraud resources and tips on where to health report fraud cases. Partially in Spanish.
- Health Watch UK - Information on how to spot fraudulent claims. Non-profit health organization in fraud the UK.
- Protecting Medicare and You from Fraud - Online booklet on how to identify and avoid issues fraudulent Medicare issues billing practices and how to report issues suspected fraudulent products and issues practices.[PDF]
- DietFraud.com - Exposes diet fraud, rip-offs and scams and allows issues consumers to fraud file complaints and even join class issues action lawsuits against companies fraud that market fraudulent products issues and devices.
MySQL - Cache Direct