Government Science Subject Specific Libraries
Information in engineering, space and physical sciences, and earth sciences. Go here for patent and standards information, web links, and government information.
Top: Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Science: Government
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Library - Part of the Technical and Electronic Information Department government (TEID). The "pathfinders" section includes links to a government wide range of information for chemistry, biology, physics, government materials science, engineering, and so on.
- Redstone Scientific Information Center - A scientific and technical library serving researchers and engineers at the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center, and their contractors.
- Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory Library - Access to the online catalog, reports and products science from the laboratory, and resources on cold regions. science A US Army Corps of Engineers facility.
- Sandia National Laboratories Technical Library - Catalog, collections information, and library services.
- The Goddard Library - Information in engineering, space and physical sciences, and earth sciences. science Go here for patent and standards information, web links, science and government information.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Research Libraries - "Science and Technology Guides" on a wide range of topics, science including consumer health, robotics, transportation, and pure sciences. Also, science links to "Reference Resources" such as maps, patents, and conferences.
- Science Reading Room (Library of Congress) - The principal reading room for study in the subject specific areas of science, technology, technical reports,and standards.
- Fermilab Information Resources Department - Searchable index of physics preprints available for download government in PDF format.
- Brookhaven National Laboratory Research Library - Offers various electronic resources related to the Department science of Energy\\'s subject specific research in pure sciences, including full-text science publications.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Research Library - Provides research resources including journals, technical reports, conference science proceedings, standards, government and bibliographic databases. Includes resources developed science by the Library Without government Walls Project, which conducts science digital library research and development.
MySQL - Cache Direct